Great vacancy Entry Level Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) Opportunities,Hyderabad hiring now
Job Details: Entry Level Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) Opportunities,Hyderabad
Full details of the job.
Entry Level Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) Opportunities,Hyderabad
Entry Level Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) Opportunities – Hyderabad, India
• Career progression, long term opportunity, competitive package, benefits and training
• Opportunity to travel internationally and work for a global leader in pure play testing
• Join a fast growing global company in their prime.
“I joined Planit’s Test Factory after Planit India’s first Software Testing Bootcamp. Within two months, I got an opportunity to work on two projects in the real estate and digital (web and app) domains, and I am currently training on a project related to the digital ratings and analytics domain. It is exciting that I have started my career with Planit as I am now being provided with continuous support mentoring, training and opportunities to grow further.”
This is testimony from just one of our Software Testing Bootcamp graduates in Hyderabad and you could be one of those!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Planit, due to unprecedented demand for our testing services professionals, are delighted to unveil the latest Software Testing Bootcamp-SDET in Hyderabad, India. For up to 20 lucky individuals, this is the first step in securing a career opportunity in one of the fastest growing disciplines within the IT industry. On job training will be provided that will up-skill you in the key components of testing, in preparation for the day-to-day activities that a Planit SDET would undertake for any number of our clients. We are looking for 20 of the best and brightest minds to have the opportunity to join us a SDET, and only the best need to apply!
What you must have as pre-requisites:
• The motivation to be the best
• The aptitude and attitude that would stand you out from the rest of the pack
• Professional presentation and interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to support your professionalism
• Excellent programming skills in Java is a must.
• An eye for detail and a logical approach to problem-solving
• A team player!
Are you either:
• A Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field with
marks of distinction looking for a prime entry-level position in the IT industry.
• A developer who has seen the light and decided that testing is really where it starts, not
where it ends and is just as cool to be in!
• Excellent programming skills with Java
• A technical coder who would like to become an expert SDET.
• Passion for testing and development.
• Search & Selection: through coding selection, we will select the best individuals to
participate with an online exam- applications close on 23rd Jan’22
• Communication check: Through a one-way video interview
• Structured interview –Video call
• Letter of Offer for the successful candidates
• Training program: On-job training.
Apply now for the opportunity of a lifetime!
If the opportunity has piqued your interest and you meet the criteria, then please apply now for the SDET and find yourself testing before you know it!
**Applications close 23rd Jan’22**
Applications Close Date
Jan 23, 2022
Sage People Recruit